ObipNova – Observatory of Graduates’ Transitions into Work at NOVA was created by the initiative of NOVA’s Rectorate and involves all the organic units of the University, in order to produce information that is:
1. Rigorous (based on credible indicators);
2. Representative (working with reduced margins of error);
3. Wide and detailed (extensible to the majority of NOVA’s organic units and courses);
4. Standardized (allowing to compare internal data with national data and data from another higher education institutions);
5. Current (in order to characterize the professional situation of the recent graduates);
6. Evolutionary (to keep up with the graduates’ course through broader periods).
Coordinator: Miguel Chaves and Mariana Gaio Alves